About/Contact

Want to stay up to date on all things Shades of Fury? Sign up for Kasey’s newsletter!

Feel free to opt out at any point – and we promise, no spam!

Professional Bio:

Kasey Mackenzie lives with her husband and son in St. Louis, Missouri; home of the Gateway Arch, the baseball Cardinals, and the world’s greatest thin-crust pizza. Kasey was one of those students who always had her nose in a book–so no big surprise when she was voted “Teacher’s Pet” in her high school yearbook. Today, she is a voracious reader of fantasy, romance, science fiction, and YA. She adores her oversize dog, mischievous cat, and shaking her groove thing as a Zumba instructor. Passionate about the written word, she feels extremely lucky to make a living as an editor and writer. Now, if she could just figure out how to get paid for cleaning her own house, maybe that would happen more often…

I can be contacted via email at k a s e y a t k a s e y m a c k e n z i e d o t c o m removing all spaces and substituting the @ and . symbols.  I welcome any and all reader reactions (assuming they are courteously made).  I do reserve the right to mock and snark at any and all rudely-made comments–I am an urban fantasy author, after all!

You can also find me on Facebook and on Twitter as @kaseymackenzie. I love to hear from readers!

Promotional Photos: Please feel free to use any of the publicity photos on this page for reviews, interviews, or other promotional purposes.  The photographer credit goes to Jeff Borts of Denash Photography.

14 Responses

1. Mippy Carlson says:

Hi Kasey,

I just ran across your upcoming book (which looks very interesting, by the way) and I was wondering if it was an urban fantasy or a paranormal romance.

I’m also the New Release Editor for ParaNormal Romance Reviews (PNR) and have entered your author/book info into our database. The link is below so just check it out and let me know if there is anything you want or need changed.

Thanks,

Mippy Carlson

2. kaseymack says:

Mippy: I’m so sorry, I meant to respond to this much sooner. You may have figured it out already, but just wanted to specify that RHF is an urban fantasy with strong romantic elements. Thanks so much for adding it to your website! Please let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks!
    Kasey

3. Lisa says:

Hi Kasey,

I loved Red Hot Fury and can’t wait for the next one. If you start a newsletter would love to be added so will know when the next one comes out. Thanks for an awesome story.

4. kaseymack says:

Lisa:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed RHF. Just for you (okay, and a few other people who’ve asked, LOL), I am looking into setting up a newsletter now. Check back soon to see if I’m successful!

Thanks again,
    Kasey

5. Heather says:

Kasey,

I was wondering if you were going to offer signed bookplates for those of us that LOVED your book, so they we can have it “personalized” by you.

Thanks,
    Heather

6. Kellie says:

Aloha Kasey,

I have your debut book, RED HOT FURY, in my weekly romance newseltter. Is there an email address I may use to send you a copy?

Aloha,
    Kellie

7. Ty says:

Kasey,

I’m a huge audible fan. Is there any chance Red Hot Fury will be released in a audible format?

8. kaseymack says:

Kellie:

Thanks so much for including Red Hot Fury in your romance newsletter! Obviously I am WAY behind in going through my comments and emails. The deadline for Green-Eyed Envy, book 2, kicked my butt a lot! Feel free to email me via the contact link on the website if you still have a copy available. If not, I still appreciate the heads up.

Thanks,
    Kasey

9. kaseymack says:

Ty:

I’m sorry, but as far as I know we haven’t made any audio book deals yet. I will update if that changes.

Thanks!
    Kasey

10. kaseymack says:

Heather:

I plan to offer some soon. I’ll update once I have them available.

Kasey

11. Starr says:

Kasey,
    I just wanted to say that im almost finished with Red Hot Fury, and i absolutly love it. I could not put it down, ill finish it today and that will be 3 days. I love to read because of authors like you, who make it so much fun. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent’s. I cant wait to see whats next!!!!

12. kaseymack says:

Starr:

Thanks so much for sharing your reaction to Red Hot Fury. I’m happy that you enjoyed it and hopefully you will love Green-Eyed Envy just as much!

Take care,
    Kasey

13. Ronald Minner says:

Thank you for writing the “Shades of Fury” series. At first I didn’t know if I would like them, but I read all three of the series. It seems you left the series open-ended so another book could be written. Since Marissa is an Elder Fury and a Nemesis who needs to find Medea Holloway and Scott’s brother Sean. Both to be brought back to face the Triad. I would like to follow Marissa’s, Scott’s, and Trinity’s adventures in there new positions. I heard you had a book coming out by the name of “White Knuckle’s Fear.” That would be a good addition to the Fury series. Thank you for writing this series.

1. November 16, 2013

[…] A, urban fantasy | 3 comments | Tags: Kasey MacKenzie, Shades of Fury Green-Eyed Envy Author: Kasey MacKenzie Release Date: June 28, 2011 Publisher: Ace Shades of Fury #2 ISBN: #978-0441020492 Genre: Urban […]